Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ Liquid
Nature combines fulvic acid and minerals to form fulvic mineral complexes that are now being referred to by many nutrition and health experts as “The Missing Link Of Nutrition." With the highest fulvic content per serving available, Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ provides better energy that remains more stable through the day, more restful sleep, clearer mind and brain function, more balanced appetite, better absorption of nutrients from foods and supplements, healthy hair and skin, increased stamina and athletic performance, and soothing of the aches and pains of exercise and even arthritis.
- Contains antioxidant minerals and 18 amino acids
- Highest fulvic content per serving available
- Contains nature’s most bio-ionically transferable minerals and trace elements
- Completely of plant origin
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
SAVE 25% BUY 3 Get 1 FREE
Balances and energizes cell life and biological processes
This botanical life and death cycle continued for millions of years, gradually forming rare fulvic mineral deposits. Such a deposit is the source of the fulvic minerals and the organic acids contained in Good Health Naturally Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ with Fulvic Acid.
It contains extremely bioactive substances rich in low molecular weight fulvic compounds (Fulvic Minerals and Fulvic Acids), that are the end product of decomposition of once living prehistoric plant matter. Fulvic minerals contain latent solar energy that is hidden deep within their complex molecular structure originating from photosynthesis of the gigantic plants of origin. They are partly responsible for the unusual properties and bioactive nature of our Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ with Fulvic Acid.
- Serving Size
- 15 Drops
- Serving Per Container
- Approx. 60
Take 3-5 drops 2 or 3 times daily in non chlorinated water or fruit juice.
- Fulvic Acid (27.2mg)
- 77 liquid trace minerals & elements
- Electrolytes and18 amino acids in purified water from the worlds richest source of fulvic minerals, including Magnesium, Selenium, Copper, Chromium, Silver and more.
|Name||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||0|